Dear NJ Fulbrighters and Friends of Fulbrighters,
We thank you so much for coming to our Spring 2014 event.
We thank our panel presenters:
- Nisreen Rajab ”Appreciate the Difference” Fulbright Student Scholar from Palestine.
- Emily Apisa ”Teaching in Turkey: A Fulbright ETA’s Experience” Fulbright Student Scholar to Turkey.
- Jessica Martin ”From Erzurum” Fulbright Student Scholar to Turkey.
- Bahar Sevin Buber Bridges of Hope Project- BOHP- http://bohp.org/ Here presentation is attached BOHP PRESENTATION
- Govinda Prasad Panthy from Nepal joined us through skype www.savschool.wordpress.com
Turkish Pizza (called Pide) was delivered by Oz Karadeniz Restaurant in Paterson, NJ.
We are looking forward to seeing you in our Fall 2014 event.
On behalf of the New Jersey Chapter, Fulbright Association, we thank you for disseminating the “mutual understanding” in every world language.
Teşekkür ederim (Turkish); (shukran) شكرا (Arabic); Danke schön (German); Merci (French); Gracias (Spanish); Рахмет! (Raxmet!) – gen (Kazak); Murakoze (Rwanda); Asante (Swahili); Xièxie, 謝謝 (Chinese), Obrigado (masculine) and Obrigada (feminine) (Portuguese).
Melda N. Yildiz